Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a new sticker supplier so it is time to start a new thread.

AnthonyJosephMurphy
Graphic&WebDesigner
www.AnthonyJosephMurphy.com

IMPORTANT: Besides meeting the Squadron requirements you must post photos of your decals in this thread to officially join the squadron. Once you post pics in this thread the squadron C/O or X/O will add you to the squadron list.

To order stickers CLICK HERE:

Here is what the decals look like:

·
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts

·
2,557 Posts
cool man awesome.. i love the color of the decals, they look great.. not going to lie took me about an hour to decide where to put the skull or to even put it on.. but i figured my abstact idea with cutting and re aligning it worked well for me

·
Cray mofo
917 Posts
That looks awesome...I just may steal that from you whenever I get mine. My son wants to ride over and bring them to me but da boy don't ride in the cold :)
I'm patient tho...I'll get em eventually.

·
4,183 Posts
I tried ordering some last spring to join the squadron and never got them. I sent my money to brat and he ended uo sending back to me a month later. Apparently he got busy so he said he would just send me some free of charge. I insisted I pay for them but I never did hear back from him once he refunded my money. Not sure if he is doing ok or not. Have not seen him on here much if at all

·
2,557 Posts
I tried ordering some last spring to join the squadron and never got them. I sent my money to brat and he ended uo sending back to me a month later. Apparently he got busy so he said he would just send me some free of charge. I insisted I pay for them but I never did hear back from him once he refunded my money. Not sure if he is doing ok or not. Have not seen him on here much if at all
sorry to hear that bro... i can tell you one thing Email Anthony at [email protected] , the guy is great.. responds to your emails within minutes, kept in touch the whole time he was making them and sending them.. very attentive.. if you order them now trust me your going to get them, and love um :) :fact

·
R1der
4,014 Posts
yeah hes been busy. but now that we have a new sticker guy, you can go ahead and order some.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brat had some issues of personal matter. I'll let him talk about them if he wants to. I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago and he was doing good and was excited to get back on the bike in the spring. In the mean time we had some issues with the old sticker supplier where we sent money and got no stickers. I am guessing that's what happened to your stickers.

Talking on the phone Brat did mention that he may not be as involved in the squadron as he has been. I've been picking up some of the slack but I need to find out if he will be able to come back anytime soon. I will follow up with him.

If you would like to get stickers email Anthony Joseph Murphy. He has been doing great and deserves free advertisement from us to help his small business.

Any issues let me know. Hope to see you join the squadron soon LobsterHound

·
2,557 Posts
1 - 20 of 184 Posts
About this Discussion
183 Replies
28 Participants
DouglasyzfR1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing