161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Welcome Dave! you are officially #79! Members list has been updated...

·
1000 miles, No Problem!
2,100 Posts
Who's up for a ride this weekend Im in South Jersey
Stickers have been ordered, will post pics once they come in.

Knedragr, I'm in Mt Laurel and off this Saturday. Want to make a run up to Old Mine Rd or do you have any favorite routes?

·
She keeps me in check
23 Posts
I've bene on the forums for a bit but am just finding this thread. 2008 R1, all blue stock but am going through plasti-dipping mods now. Ordering the sticker now. I Ride in DC/MD/VA.

·
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer
2,557 Posts
Welcome aboard bro

·
Lucky 13 X/O
1,171 Posts
Nice Fi! Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
I meant to put one of these up a few weeks ago, but a wreck at NJMP kinda put me out for a while and required some repairs to the track bike first... anyway here she is:

-Josh

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I meant to put one of these up a few weeks ago, but a wreck at NJMP kinda put me out for a while and required some repairs to the track bike first... anyway here she is:

-Josh
Welcome Josh. I may have seen you at njmp.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Cool, I've been there quite a few times over the past 2 years. Last time I was out there was July 3rd, but it didn't end well for me...haha, highsided at TB coming out of turn 4, ended up in the hospital for the 4th of July, but looking to get back out soon though.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Cool, I've been there quite a few times over the past 2 years. Last time I was out there was July 3rd, but it didn't end well for me...haha, highsided at TB coming out of turn 4, ended up in the hospital for the 4th of July, but looking to get back out soon though.
Turn 4 is awfully familiar to me :biggrin:

·
I am lost
859 Posts
how do you get the stickers and join?

·
I am lost
859 Posts
Read the first post in this thread. There's a link to buy the decals then just come back and post a pic with it on your bike.
Can I put the round one on the back of my pickup truck

161 - 180 of 184 Posts
About this Discussion
183 Replies
28 Participants
DouglasyzfR1
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing