1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Was there watching Lukey do his thing and must say it was RIGGED!!! This young fella cant mono without the tail of his bike hitting the ground..talk about a rookie..and when he does get them right,theyre just SSOO SLOW and for some reason his bike starts doing circles..Id get that checked out mate...

buhhahaha:lol

As I said in some other thread,awesome to see you ride nackers..great to catch up again aswell,

Congrats on the win,
-Pete:thumbup

·
Banned
31,510 Posts

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
you're $hit..

hot at the stunting thang!:lol:hellobye

·
Real Men Drag Their Right Knee
1,440 Posts
everytime i put a thread up it gets whored by you farkers!!! What are we, 4??? Come on guys, positive feedback, negative feedback i dont care, i post this up to get the opinions of fellow riders... :D

Ok vids are fine but music kills it. Bikes are about energy adrenelin etc, and rap type music just dont do it. To Amercianised. Just my opinion.

·
Let the $ be spent
2,625 Posts
Supportive bunch of cnuts aren't ya??? Sheesh

Lukey... well done mate... they're a bunch of whinging bitches...

·
Numbers never lie. I'm #77 :(
6,057 Posts
Supportive bunch of cnuts aren't ya??? Sheesh

Lukey... well done mate... they're a bunch of whinging bitches...
Ease up tiger... the guy rips out some fair stunts, as good as anyone else I've seen. I was just being honest? :dunno

If I could do 1/10th of that stuff I'd be over the moon. :fact

·
Let the $ be spent
2,625 Posts
Ease up tiger... the guy rips out some fair stunts, as good as anyone else I've seen. I was just being honest? :dunno

If I could do 1/10th of that stuff I'd be over the moon. :fact
Oh Goggy gog gog gog... have you forgotten my sense of humour so rapidly :cryin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.