Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or used one of the full systems.

I'm confused as hell about what to get, Hindle, Micron, Garves, M4, or Yosh. The only thing I know for sure is that I want a full system that's a high mount.

Thanks

·
WREKLESS_031
637 Posts
i have a high mount m4 and it's great ..whats funny is i am going to try a hindle next so if you are looking to buy a m4 i have one for sale..full system ti high mount

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you could specify what exactly it is that you desire out of your exhaust. What is most important? Sounds, apperance, power, etc. Then perhaps we can help out a bit more.

·
Broke old fat and slow!
264 Posts
I did have a full system m4 and it's great,
was fine (too bad I have no bike any more).

Attachments

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
watch out for the full system Hindle high mount. Looks great for the price, sounds badazz, but the pipe is so close to the footpeg you are seriously hindered on foot placement. I had to convert my highmount to a low mount for just that reason. Power gains are great though, and the price was even better.

·
Wh0 DiS?!
3,849 Posts
I have seen M4's on R6 mainly. The sounds is good quality seems good too.

Have you looked at the Arata yet?

·
Hoof Arted ??
86 Posts
I know you had it narrowed down to those brands of exhaust, but I just put a Leo Vince carbon highmount on my 03 and it looks and sounds incredible. It has a very low rumble at idle. It is just the slip-on too, so I can only imagine the full system would scream.
.......just an idea for ya

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I heard alot of good feedback regarding the M4's. My buddy had a full system on his 99 R1 and he couldn't stop raving about it. He claimed he got an extra 12hp after dyno on a full system. All i know is it sound crazy. I wana put on on my 02 R1. If anyone knows i would like to put M4 cans on the Mig double high mout set up....Does anyone know if the M4 cans fit the Mig pipes??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts