Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BMW1000rr
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found out that i have lost my licence for the 6th time.. well technically i havent had one for 2 months which lovely vicroads didnt bother to tell me..

Now i am stuck with a new bike and no licence.. haha.. no riding for me for 4 weeks....

It is a bit of a stuff up on Vicroad's part but it works in my favour as i have 12 points to waste over summer then i can lose it again next winter!!!

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
HELP said:
just found out that i have lost my licence for the 6th time.. well technically i havent had one for 2 months which lovely vicroads didnt bother to tell me..

Now i am stuck with a new bike and no licence.. haha.. no riding for me for 4 weeks....

It is a bit of a stuff up on Vicroad's part but it works in my favour as i have 12 points to waste over summer then i can lose it again next winter!!!
Ha,only 6 times?You've got some catchin up to do!:crash :lol

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
HELP said:
haha.. I'm only 24.. i will keep trying though..

i wonder if they will ever refuse to give it back?
In the states they will yes.

Are you proud that you have this abiltity to loose your license?

·
aka T2
2,639 Posts
HELP said:
haha.. I'm only 24.. i will keep trying though..

i wonder if they will ever refuse to give it back?
lol,i had lost it 8 times by the time i was 21 :blush Eh,they'll keep givin it back to ya,they're morons :yesnod if you're payin the fines they definately arent gonna have a problem with handing it back to ya :lol :lol

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
gixxerfreak said:
Lucky we're in Australia then isnt it? :finger :lol
That's why I said in the States you can.

·
BMW1000rr
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No im not Sabian but im not going to get down about it.. you have to laugh..

I would be more proud if i never lost it but i need to give the boys a laugh..haha

·
My selector forks need to HTFU
3,062 Posts
if i can't ride it, then you can't either. i'll drive into it with my car. ahaha

I would have thought having custom plates is the worst thing you could do Nath? :dunno: mates of mine who are cops reckon they remember custom plates a lot better than standard ones. :fact:

·
BMW1000rr
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Haha.. youre an idiot jordan.. still drunk from the weekend i think! haha

I might have to go shopping for custom plates soon! haha

Dont know my bike well enough yet to get away in the twisties.. those piggys are quick on those bikes..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts