Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
performance first
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says Does anybody know if Marchesini will produce the 7 spoke forged magnesium wheels for any other bikes besides the Desmosedici gp replica bike.:)

·
SHAZAAM!!!!!!!
1,044 Posts
Like the title says Does anybody know if Marchesini will produce the 7 spoke forged magnesium wheels for any other bikes besides the Desmosedici gp replica bike.:)

I'm sorry I dont know but I would luv to see the rest of your avatar. :sneaky

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts

·
SHAZAAM!!!!!!!
1,044 Posts

·
performance first
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These wheels are brand new and are now coming on the ducati gp replica bike and was wondering if they would be available to the genereal public. Stop looking at my avatar for a few minutes and let the blood go to the head the one on the shoulders and let me know if htere are any plans for thse wheels for me.:)

·
Racer - WERA Expert # 125
711 Posts
These 7-spoke rims are exclusive to Yamaha's MotoGP team and the Ducati Desmosedici. I have been waiting on these rims for a couple of years now.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Marvic Assen Forged Magnesium Wheels - Yamaha R1 (2004-2009)

Up until now a specific wheel for 125 GP class has been never designed and produced. Marvic, with its 20 years of experience in the competitions world, has created a special forged wheel available exclusively in magnesium, with incredible technical contents at absolutely reasonable cost. Thanks to its essential and effective design, machining times and costs has been reduced and simplified. The new model Assen 125 represents a good alternative to the Penta model, and it is a fundamental advantage for all the Teams engaged in this so hard-fought class.

• The extreme lightness has a good influence on each drive aspect: acceleration, braking, grip and handling are praised so the riding experience will be unique and exciting.
  • Made in forged magnesium, machined with CNC machine, Marvic wheels are the state of the art for the street racing wheels.
  • The exclusive seven hollow spokes design give to the wheels lightness and Italian style, specially in the assen monoarm version, realized for every monoarm street bike.
  • Front Wheel Weight: 3.5 lbs (approximately)
  • Rear Wheel Weight: 4.18 lbs (approximately)
Price: $2910.99
Product Code: MARL312

Attachments

·
My R1 eats my knuckles
164 Posts
i think pvm have a similar wheel to the marchesini 7spoke

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
PVM 6 spoke mentioned above :thumbup

Harris Super Bikes;
R1 04-06, R1 07, R1 08, R1 09, Here to purchase is a superb pair of PVM forged aluminium wheels that will fit the Yamaha R1 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 models. An awesome looking wheel, finished in Gold with a gloss finish that will enhance the look of your machine.These wheels are supplied with a PVM rear wavy disc, tyre valves, race cush-drive and race sprocket of your choice. Please specify your sprocket pitch and the number of teeth you require. Depending on exactly what sprocket you require, this may need to be ordered in and therefore take a couple of weeks.They are the standard size of: front 17.0" x 3.5" / rear 17.0" x 6.0"These are available due to a cancelled order so for sale now at a bargain price (normally ?1716.38), therefore saving you a whopping ?566.38!!! In stock now and only one pair available so be quick to avoid disappointment.

Price: ?1,020.00 ($1530.20 USD)

Attachments

·
Banned
324 Posts
Marvic Assen Forged Magnesium Wheels - Yamaha R1 (2004-2009)

Up until now a specific wheel for 125 GP class has been never designed and produced. Marvic, with its 20 years of experience in the competitions world, has created a special forged wheel available exclusively in magnesium, with incredible technical contents at absolutely reasonable cost. Thanks to its essential and effective design, machining times and costs has been reduced and simplified. The new model Assen 125 represents a good alternative to the Penta model, and it is a fundamental advantage for all the Teams engaged in this so hard-fought class.
  • The extreme lightness has a good influence on each drive aspect: acceleration, braking, grip and handling are praised so the riding experience will be unique and exciting.
  • Made in forged magnesium, machined with CNC machine, Marvic wheels are the state of the art for the street racing wheels.
  • The exclusive seven hollow spokes design give to the wheels lightness and Italian style, specially in the assen monoarm version, realized for every monoarm street bike.
  • Front Wheel Weight: 3.5 lbs (approximately)
  • Rear Wheel Weight: 4.18 lbs (approximately)
Price: $2910.99
Product Code: MARL312
Yummy!! :rock

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.