Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here use the temperpedic mattress or the sealy version of the tempurpedic? looking to buy a new bed soon and hopped on one of these today and felt pretty good. if only the store allowed test naps :lol

·
Herro!
2,569 Posts
I got one by Ortho Mattress.

Went with this one over a TempurPedic because I got a better deal and the warranty was longer and covered more than TP. I agree it doesn't breathe as much, but I got a mattress cover that protects the mattress from stains :lol and haven't had much of a heat problem. It took a little get used to but the wife and I love it. One of the only gripes we've had so far, there's no memory foam beds at many hotels so we wake up a little sore sometimes depending on mattress quality :hammer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
My wife and I got a Purple mattress, and we love it. I typically am not a fan of foam mattresses, but the Purple is more comfortable than any I've ever slept on.

·
me r1 to eats P***y
3,489 Posts
Bravo VC, thanks for telling us about your box bed 7+ years later. :rolleyes:
lol, someone must have replied and deleted it because it showed at the top of the new posts when I responded.

you have become quite salty in your old age!! All I see anymore from you are smart ass replies to peoples posts, lol

·
Booya
34,516 Posts
I'm curious what Stang bought and what he thought of it after 7 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts