Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,373 Posts
you bastard!!! I hope my 10 NOv date is still good. You are in Florida eh? I just hope the shipping isn't delayed any longer into the gulf due to Huricanes. Yamaha posted availablity of the r1 on thier website saying availible in Nov. Oh i hope I get a call too!!!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I've got a deposit down on a 2006 blue r1

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I think I'm gonna go ahead and start ordering some stuff...I already have the baffle mod ready to go. I think I'm gonna do a puig screen..and some grips to start out with

· Registered
1,373 Posts
DJack said:
Hey vcyclenut...now I am stoked, we spoke in a pm before! I am waiting for my blue 06 from Honda East as well!!!! Mine should be on the way, I hope. Although there are 2 deposits for blues before mine #$*@! Good luck,and bump for the pics!
what part of colorado are you in? I used to stomp around there alot back in the day. the ft colins area mainly...I was told dealers are only getting one of each color?

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and says he hasn't heard if there is anything at the "warehouse" but will call

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.