Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· I love a curvy road...
354 Posts
Man you lucky... Congrats on the new 06 R1...

· My D.O.C.
1,182 Posts
You should have gotten the 50th addition. I'll tell you what. Exchange your ordered Raven and get the yellow one instead. And since you like the Raven, I'll give you mine and you can give me the yellow. What do you say?

· DJack
972 Posts
did you go with an r1 or r6????

· ryongchoi is my bitch...
5,476 Posts
downtown said:
2006? not 2005? isnt it too early? I thought that it will be avilable from Dec or Jan.

Anyway, Congrats. thats a great bike.

Make sure you post some pics.
well the 05 and 06 models are pretty much the same..so there probably isn't much of a delay in getting the bikes to the dealerships. they probably just need to change the VIN thats stamped on the bikes..

· *Intentionally Left Blank*
176 Posts
vcyclenut said:
just got off the phone with honda east my 06 raven in in their warehouse, some paper work to send back and forth and i should have it early next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :jump :jump :jump :rock :rock :rock

Congrats man!!!! Post pics as soon as you can. We know you will!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I think I'm gonna go ahead and start ordering some stuff...I already have the baffle mod ready to go. I think I'm gonna do a puig screen..and some grips to start out with

· Track bound.
10,034 Posts
BlaziN R1 said:
well the 05 and 06 models are pretty much the same..so there probably isn't much of a delay in getting the bikes to the dealerships. they probably just need to change the VIN thats stamped on the bikes..

Uhhh, the bike has a new frame, so I'm doubting they will just re-stamp vins.

· DJack
972 Posts
Hey vcyclenut...now I am stoked, we spoke in a pm before! I am waiting for my blue 06 from Honda East as well!!!! Mine should be on the way, I hope. Although there are 2 deposits for blues before mine #$*@! Good luck,and bump for the pics!

· Registered
1,373 Posts
DJack said:
Hey vcyclenut...now I am stoked, we spoke in a pm before! I am waiting for my blue 06 from Honda East as well!!!! Mine should be on the way, I hope. Although there are 2 deposits for blues before mine #$*@! Good luck,and bump for the pics!
what part of colorado are you in? I used to stomp around there alot back in the day. the ft colins area mainly...I was told dealers are only getting one of each color?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.