Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
...JailBait?
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything went fine, except when the guy helping me, some guy named Shane, decided to slip his phone # into the bag of my parts... I guess he wanted me to call him if I had any troubles, but on the paper it said "For a good ruff time, gimme a call cupcake", I didnt quite get it at first...now I do, I wouldnt deal with him...

:crash

-Owned

:boobies

·
R1-Forum
1,628 Posts
"bertr1":
Was this post necessary? I understand your attempt at humor, however I feel the location and title was inappropriate. Consider the thousands of members that may read the title and not the content, McCoy Motorsports has been by far one of the most stellar vendors I’ve ever had the pleasure to deal with; that statement is made without reference or correlated to my association with Shane and/or this forum.

Thanks!

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
I just chalk it up to "Berts Canadian Humor" (actually I find it amusing) ;)

But then again, maybe its because I'm so close to the border & Detroit is heavily influenced by our neighbors in Windsor, ay :lol

At least he's got a sense of humor, try dealing with customs & border guards, you'll really see what I mean . . .

Border guard question: Bringing anything back with you today?

Occupant response: Just some Liquor, cigerettes & C4 :scared

(they don't find those kinda answers funny at all)

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Man... out of our what, 15k members? Bert had to choose Shane to be his wanna-be gay lover? :lol

I think you should send a PM to Winders bert :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts