Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Athens 2004 Olympics!!!!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok correct me if im wrong here but I know MCN did an early group test in January of the ZX, CBR and GSXR and clearly stated that the ZX was the best of the bunch by wide margin. Now it seems MCN has changed its mind and after perfoming a group test of the four thous, it placed the ZX in last!!! Whats going on here guys. Ive posted a scanned attachement of the test just so you dont think I'm making it all up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Maybe the sample they tested in January was doing much better than the one of the recent test?! The only possible explanation.

·
Athens 2004 Olympics!!!!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can give you another explanation. Who ever pays the most for advertising gets the best review of their bike. That goes for just about all mags around the globe.

·
70,000 miles on 4 R1's 01-04
2,385 Posts
mariniam said:
I can give you another explanation. Who ever pays the most for advertising gets the best review of their bike. That goes for just about all mags around the globe.
no........ thats only when the R1 doesnt get their top vote :beer :thumbup

·
Registered
736 Posts
mariniam said:
That conspiracy theory is old and tired.:machinegu

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I'd rather say some writers are better than others in leaving their personal taste and preferences behind them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts