Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
yeah its still for sale. I have someone who says he wants to buy it, but I'm not really counting on him coming through. He said he should have the money within the next 2 weeks but I'll believe it when I see it. I was out of town last week so I didn't have anytime to push it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Woo-woo!!

I found other riders in my area. How long to y'all generally like to ride? I think I've made my final lap around the beltway and need some twisties....someone please tell me they know where I can find these.

·
www.Sherdog.com
821 Posts
I don't know about you guys but this weather is killing me! Between work, travel, and the weather, I haven't been out for almost 3 weeks.

Any of you going to do any track days this summer?

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
Arrrg. The weather stinx. I am planning on three track days before November: two at Summit Point, one at VIR. Wait a bit and I 'll post the dates. I know Whiterino wants to hit the track a few times, maybe we can all go together. Also I met Speednuts once at VIR, he may want to come, too.

·
www.Sherdog.com
821 Posts
Cool. I was looking at doing Summit in mid June with NESBA(?). Not sure if I can still do it or not but hoping.

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
yep, working hard this morning. Thursday and Friday look crappy. Today looks good actually, but oh well. I think I wouldn't be available on Sunday until the afternoon. But that could change.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
If you all are gonna go riding sunday let me know a time and location..I have to work sat night till 5am...so if its too early I might not be able to make it....:(

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
What time sunday...I have to work sat night till 5am so I'd be in if I could squeeze in a few hours of sleep..

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Sounds good...where do you all usually ride?

·
I like beer
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Normally I like to head over your way. Black Heart R1 knows some good roads on your side of the river.

·
My R1 is MASTER, I am Pupil.
86 Posts
o.k.,heres the deal, we will be leaving Quantico area at 9or 930am sunday morn. We are going to try to go over the mountain to rte.33. It will be a fairly lengthy ride if all goes well. I hope you guys can make it. You will not be dissapointed .

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
About this Discussion
82 Replies
16 Participants
lYellowDragonl
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing