Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
`I have yet begun to fight...`
302 Posts
any of you guys go to the BARNES AND NOBLE in ROCKVILLE?
my friend says a lot of people go.
i havent been...just curious!!
peace
SETITOFF

·
Home Track Qualified
899 Posts
Hey Peeps:hellobye

I am going to a family gathering in Delaware the weekend of June 6-8, I am interested in making a run to ride Skyline drive that Sun. weather dependant of course. Will anyone be around then and feel like showing me the road. Things are kinda tentative at this point, I just wanna know if it would be possible?

·
My R1 is MASTER, I am Pupil.
86 Posts
Yes, I would say that is highly possible. We ride that way almost every time out . I know several different ways to get there,so it never gets dull. So let us know in advance, thats only a couple of weeks away, it may have stopped raining by then.

·
Home Track Qualified
899 Posts
Black Heart R1 said:
Yes, I would say that is highly possible. We ride that way almost every time out . I know several different ways to get there,so it never gets dull. So let us know in advance, thats only a couple of weeks away, it may have stopped raining by then.
Sounds great, I will try to let you guys know somthing by the middle of that week when the weather forcasts firm up.

I was hoping to meet some guys from your area at Deals Gap this weekend, but Mother Nature had some other ideas:mad:Tidbit is not the only one around, if you know what I mean...

·
www.cycleposers.com
656 Posts
SETITOFF said:
any of you guys go to the BARNES AND NOBLE in ROCKVILLE?
my friend says a lot of people go.
i havent been...just curious!!
peace
SETITOFF
I usually go there every THursday night. That is bike night.

I will not be going this week or the next, my bike is in race trim :cool:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Ricardo, How many bikes usually show up there??

·
www.cycleposers.com
656 Posts
2003-R1 said:
Ricardo, How many bikes usually show up there??
It depends. But last year there was about 30-50 per thursday night. Now it seems there are less at around 25-30. :(

It used to be more popular. Alot of riders are doing the thursday thing else where. Me, I like the original bike night :)

·
Home Track Qualified
899 Posts
mbam said:
Sounds great, I will try to let you guys know somthing by the middle of that week when the weather forcasts firm up.

I was hoping to meet some guys from your area at Deals Gap this weekend, but Mother Nature had some other ideas:mad:Tidbit is not the only one around, if you know what I mean...
Wow I feel like a cocky basdtard quoting myself

:iamwithst

anyways, just letting you guys know that I will NOT :( make it this weekend. Weather is still shit, but more importantly, I will not be leaving the state to go to DE, so no go all around. Maybe next time...:hellobye

·
Racing is everything
2,549 Posts
as soon as i get my mods completed you know i'm on board....

·
Ride or Die !!
913 Posts
Ballin' said:
Not heading to the Gap this year. However, a couple Cats and myself are heading to the QT's bike event in NC on the weekend of the 31st of March. (www.qt-mc.com)

I went last year and the joint was hott!
Yeah, that was on point last year. :bow :yesnod :bow

I will be heading down again this year. Are yall riding down on two?

·
Racing is everything
2,549 Posts
i might be interested in that trip

·
Ride or Die !!
913 Posts
Ballin' said:
Yep, we are riding down. Three of us are riding from DC and we will meet a few others in Richmond. What about you?
I'm def going but was not sure if I was riding just yet. But if you fellas are riding. I mine as well ride and tag along.

When do you plan on heading down?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
About this Discussion
82 Replies
16 Participants
lYellowDragonl
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing