• AMP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laguna Seca :D

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Track time :flex:
14,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right, what we are looking for is the best circuit for the most people to attempt.

Please only vote if you're considering to attend this event

For example, for me, NJMP is the best choice, not only because its closer, but because i love that race track more than all others. But I'm voting for VIR, because this weekend is not just for me, its for everyone in here and i believe it is the best choice for most of us to attend which is the point of this weekend.

I'm keeping the poll public so we can only count the votes from people who will actually attend.

Once we figure the track out, we will figure out dates.

:att: Please keep the off topic posts out of this thread, this weekend is for a good cause so lets not bash it :att:

If you want information about this weekend please click here

· 14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,358 Posts
I'm voting Laguna Seca just because I could make that one happen! I know it's not the best vote for everyone... But, I feel like me voting on anything else is likely just a waste of a vote!

· Track time :flex:
14,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably towards 3/4 of the year...maybe september or something like that

· Moderator - In Memorium
25,903 Posts
September is pretty nice CMP time, so I voted that way.

Although Laguna Seca is good year round.

· Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
38,226 Posts
Isn't September peak hurricane season though?

If it's September, might be able to make it as archery season starts September 12 and I will be in the woods every weekend. But, I might be able to make an exception.

· Moderator - In Memorium
25,903 Posts
Isn't September peak hurricane season though?

If it's September, might be able to make it as archery season starts September 12 and I will be in the woods every weekend. But, I might be able to make an exception.
Bonus :fact

· Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
38,226 Posts

· I am Captain ONE Testicle
2,426 Posts
I am far away from everything so I voted for Road Atlanta because I want to get back there this year.

· I am Captain ONE Testicle
2,426 Posts
There are about 4 guys from the Indy area that will go. I'm sure you know at least one of them. You should try and hook up with them.
Yeah I have done some days with them before. I usually have a full hauler. Bring a couple buddies with me and the wife.

I'd be game for road Atlanta :yesnod
I can't remember if you have been there or not? I had a blast last year there. First time I had rode the track. It's fast and fun.

· Venom X/O
26,965 Posts
Yeah I have done some days with them before. I usually have a full hauler. Bring a couple buddies with me and the wife.

I can't remember if you have been there or not? I had a blast last year there. First time I had rode the track. It's fast and fun.
I've never been on track, only there to watch races.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.