Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
`Life's Short, F uck Hard`
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone here owns or have owned a CL55 AMG. if so post some pics if you have any. my question was whats the 0-60 for this car i cant seem to find it anywhere. thanks guys

heres a pic
ill own that damn car some day

Attachments

·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well forget that dumbass question i just found it on the mbusa.com site. but i would still be intersted in hearing your thoughts about this car.

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
I think there is a video clip somewhere around here with this car stock, and stang GT suped up. Benz walked circles all over the Mustang

·
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn guys that SL65 is a awesome car, to bad i can't afford one, but one day i will be able to.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I sold Audi, VW, BMW, and M-Benz...if you wanna benz...get ready for an automatic...i personally don't think it's the bang for the buck...amazingly nice ride quality, but that's not the car I'd buy for 0-60...if you got the ching! and just wanna 0-60 car get an M3/5 and then upgrade to a stage 3. That's a sports car man. The Benz is pure lux. But what do I know...? Most would say very little.

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
thats funny, a ferrari enzo owner staying a a budget inn... ha ha

I'll take a gremlin and walk circles all over that ferrari

·
YZF-R1 Yamaha
291 Posts
I'm not saying it's the most powerful or fastest car. I'm a Ferrari freek and just dreaming. I bet the Enzo would kick ass in the twisty's.

I still think its way better looking than this (not that I'd complain if I had one):

1 - 20 of 29 Posts