Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First OFF Merry Christmas to ALL THE FORUM BROTHAS (and the LADIES too :fact)

Last month a bunch of us decided to get together in Asheville, North Carolina to have a little Christmas get together and drop down to see Vman in his home town. This weekend we made it happen.... Me, gawarrior, plimmer, gpd270, crankshaft, snapz and Vman1300 (along with our wives and Inlaws + MY KIDS :lol).. Made the treck to Asheville for some good times OVER the weekend...

The first night we hit up an AWESOME log cabin themed place (the Stoneridge Tavern) for some eats and it was right on time (one of he best ribeyes steaks I've had!). Me and gawarrior hit up two JUMBO sized drinks that had 4 shots in them each and NOTHING else ... lol Tasted funky but got better as the night went bye... lol hahahahahha. That night we hit Scott and Suzi's room for drinking festival.. SFSC style... lol

We spent Saturday touring downtown Asheville. Had a great time, and we all ate at a place called the Bistro.. DAMN GOOD cajun shrimp and sausage if you ever go there! Saturday night was JAPANESE STEAK house... Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm DARN GOOD! Followed by another nites of drinking in Scott's room and I picked up some cigars to hit in honor of GLENN (miss you bro)...

The weekend was incredible and a needed getaway! I really miss hanging with all the gang ALOT! BIG thanks to Kevin and Brenda for making the dinner reservations each night and getting us around the town all in one piece.. Any choppin of the pictures are at your own risk :fact (you've been warned)

btw... CAPT. Squid bailed on us after all of us CAME TO HIS HOME TOWN... :bash

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It rained almost all of the way down to Asheville... but Saturday was 65 all day so that was AWESOME!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The crew at the Stone Tavern... That is my inlaws on the left. I didn't tell my wife they were coming and the front desk gave me there room key when I got to the hotel. lol I gave it to Heather and she walked into the room and about flipped out that he Dad and Mom where in the ROOM ... It was GREAT!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At the JAPANESE Steakhouse !!!!!!!!

First picture is for Bogie... The next series is Scott (gpd270) he ate a WAD of wasabi.. acted like it didn't phase him but he had to RUN out to get to the hotel (didn't even make the group picture) ... I think he crapped fire all night... lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Group shot of the whole crew.... :lol (Shane :2bitchsla Kevin) :lol

One of Chad and Trevor (my son) swapping ball caps! AWESOME TIME and I'm sure there will be plenty more pictures from everyone else!

Attachments

·
chicken strips w honey mustard
1,220 Posts
We had a great time Wheat!

We should do something early spring too!
What do ya say? Plimmer? GaWarrior? Spidey?

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
We had a great time Wheat!

We should do something early spring too!
What do ya say? Plimmer? GaWarrior? Spidey?
Looks like everyone had a GREAT time... Setting something up for early spring would be nice! I'll be back home for that one....

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
What? No more pics of Scott after the wasabi??? :lol :lol

Looks like y'all had a blast! :yesno

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
It was great to see all you hooligans this weekend.

This needs to be an anual event :fact

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
At the JAPANESE Steakhouse !!!!!!!!

First picture is for Bogie... The next series is Scott (gpd270) he ate a WAD of wasabi.. acted like it didn't phase him but he had to RUN out to get to the hotel (didn't even make the group picture) ... I think he crapped fire all night... lol

Had a couple cans of Sapporo myself Saturday night!! :beer

Damn Scott!! That was pile of wasabi!! :fact :scared

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
What? No more pics of Scott after the wasabi??? :lol :lol

Looks like y'all had a blast! :yesno
Only etched in my mind!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.