Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Take the red pill
6,964 Posts
Awesome. The kid is a beast. In the IOM film, he said something like "If you want to beat me you better be prepared to wrap the bike around a tree."
He's pretty hardcore and it runs in his family.

· kickin' at the darkness
10,318 Posts
Awesome. The kid is a beast. In the IOM film, he said something like "If you want to beat me you better be prepared to wrap the bike around a tree."
He's pretty hardcore and it runs in his family.
yikes!... thats a set of balls

This speak volumes in terms what Dunlop thinks of the R1's potential as he isn't brand loyal and just wants to win at all costs.
some logical thinking you're tossing around mate.!! :dunno :hammer:

Lets hear the crossplane bashers now. :corn
:thumbup :lol

· Thread killer...
2,551 Posts
I am 40 mins away from the port that sails to the IOM, let me know if you need a lift, brew, dinner showing the local bike haunts etc?
That would be awesome! I am don't have all the details yet, but I will be in Ireland for 5 days, and then England for 4. I just have to figure out what day is the best day to visit IOM, and the logistics. I think I may bite the $ bullet and fly over so I don't lose the time on the ferry. It is a once in a lifetime deal for me, so I want to get the best show I can. I probably will only have one day, but maybe two if I can talk the wife into letting me escape the group tour. :D

· Premium Member
1,347 Posts
That would be awesome! I am don't have all the details yet, but I will be in Ireland for 5 days, and then England for 4. I just have to figure out what day is the best day to visit IOM, and the logistics. I think I may bite the $ bullet and fly over so I don't lose the time on the ferry. It is a once in a lifetime deal for me, so I want to get the best show I can. I probably will only have one day, but maybe two if I can talk the wife into letting me escape the group tour. :D
Sounds awesome. Depends where you are staying in the UK. I am 40 mins from the port and 40 mins from Manchester airport. let me know if you want anything?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.