Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Touch nuts...
159 Posts
R1YAMAHABOY

I haven't seen anyone out riding. Cold today, I think.

I am located right in town near North Peak.

Where you at?

:crash

· SIGN ? WHAT SIGN ??
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLESSING/BALDWIN MI.

OK fellas ....
the blessing this year in Baldwin Mi. will be held on May 19th. at the baldwin airport. gates open at 9:00am blessing is at 12:30 - 1:00 PM. we will be meeting up around 9:30 AM in grand rapids. We have usually met up at the bennigans parking lot on plainfield ave in grand rapids the last couple of years. but if anyone else has a suggestion....lets here it ! for you fellas south of grand rapids, baldwin mi. is approx. 1hr 40mins. north of grand rapids. and for you guys north of grand rapids, its approx 1hr 30mins. south of traverse city. let me know if you need directions or just have some questions that need to be answered !

Alex
[email protected]

· More throttle!
8 Posts
Guiniepig,

I am 5 miles South of Chums corners. It is a bitt chilly to ride today. I was going to hit the races at Grattan today or tomorrow. If the weather warms a bit.

It is a bummer that the Baldwin blessing is on the 19th. I am going to be in Italy from the 9th-19th, and seeing world superbike at Monza:rock

Well maybe I will meet up with ya on the road. I think I have the only champ ed. R1 around.

· MIEVL
76 Posts
Hey everyone, we should all meet somewhere in Baldwin during the blessing!:thumbup

And for anyone interested, that is a race weekend at Grattan also, me and some friends are riding over there after the blessing so it would be cool if anyone else wanted to go.

Let's all figure out a place and time to meet at the blessing!

· SIGN ? WHAT SIGN ??
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BLESSING/HOLLAND MI.

OK fellas,
just an update.....
there will also be a blessing in holland,mi. at the ottawa county fairgrounds on april 28th.
gates open 9:00 am and the blessing is at 1:30 pm.

let me know is anyone is interested in a group ride !

Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.