Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the michigan folks, are there tracks available for beginners? I'm tryin to get into the racing gig and obviously will need plenty of track days :)

and for the well seasoned racers, any tips for the beginners...any tips will be welcomed...from fanancials to classes as well as your reason for wanting to race..

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Azzkiker, you might be one of the 10 people that ride a R1 in GR...seems like everyone is on a Gixxer!
Anyways, do you know of any twisties around the area? been looking but can't seem to find any good ones!

·
Registered
259 Posts
There is some twistys that I ride all the time in cascade and ada areas. More important we have a big group, or club that I ride with. We go up north and ride some AMAZING twisties by traverse city and Manistee area. Check out www.wmriders.com. Free to join and no membership fees. we just ride and have fun. where do you live? you need to ride with us in the spring. We have a few R1s that ride with us. My best friend rides an 07 and there is a couple older ones in the group.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.