Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone can post a sound file or a movie of how new micron sounds on 2004 ? Im sure there already are some people with it installed

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
R1rocket said:
i havent even seen them for the 04 yet,. are they out yet? anyone got anypics?
Pics were posted earlier this week of the twin Micron's for the '04.

·
Registered
551 Posts
micron

R1LOVER has the Micron on his 04, he said he is happy and it sounds good. I'm hoping he will post a sound clip. He was the first to give the R1 Forum a Vid of the 04....

·
Shut up and ride
2,359 Posts
For some reason they look big on the 04. I still think Micron is one of the better cans.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i got the microns on mine i'll post some pics soon. anyone have their own dyno with the micron yet? im waiting for the v-stacks and putting a bmc street filter in befroe i get a custom map.

·
USMC-We Got Guns and Shyt
50 Posts
i dunno how to post a pic but here...
http://www.highoctanesbc.com/steve.jpg

i have the full system, and power commander and a custom tuned map.. with exhaust and euro map for micron from th P.C website, i pulled 144 hp( don't be dissapointed by the low numbers, a 10r only pulled 149) after the tuning i have 151 now.. and it screams up top.. the dyno's showed a dip at 7k with stock exhaust.. but i never felt it.. now that its gone.. i definatley feel more power mid range.. i never have to go into the power band unless im racinanother 1000, ( or 1300):rock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts