Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mmmmm...black bike
1,856 Posts
I have them on my G1k...they work great and the exhaust sounds awesome.

The design is supposed to atomize the fuel better. I produced 160.5 STD rwhp on my bike...so they do work quite well. (before you all jump on me yeah yeah I know all about dyno numbers etc:p ) One thing I DO suggest if you get a system is get the headers wrapped!!! It will help retain the heat in the headers, give you more power, more fuel efficeincy.

Spiderman also had some from what I remember...he liked them as well.:hellobye

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
I think idea behind this is to have more mid range power unlike in other headers

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Numbers look good on those dynos but We need numbers on the preciousss

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
Like to see more pics.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
MR_GIXXER_MAN said:
I have them on my G1k...they work great and the exhaust sounds awesome.

The design is supposed to atomize the fuel better. I produced 160.5 STD rwhp on my bike...so they do work quite well. (before you all jump on me yeah yeah I know all about dyno numbers etc:p ) One thing I DO suggest if you get a system is get the headers wrapped!!! It will help retain the heat in the headers, give you more power, more fuel efficeincy.

Spiderman also had some from what I remember...he liked them as well.:hellobye
Or if you prefer, have them coated with a ceramic coating. That will produce the same results, and may look a little better than wrapped headers.
Just a thought.

·
mmmmm...black bike
1,856 Posts
R1Budha said:
Or if you prefer, have them coated with a ceramic coating. That will produce the same results, and may look a little better than wrapped headers.
Just a thought.

Yes come to think of it it would look better....the wrapped headers get dirty and look like shit after awhile:hellobye

1 - 11 of 11 Posts