Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got rid of the stock front blinkers and am turning parking lights into the blinkers... all this is per smokeuu's direction... very simple so far...

Attachments

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i took off that stupid black heat shield on the right side and my girlfriend said it was a little warmer but it didn't bother her... just so ya'll know... ride on!!
:rock

·
your mom looks hot
121 Posts
where is the thread with instructions? how simple is that? any soldering?

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no sodering, little snip, snip and hook 2 of the 3 blinker wires to the parking lights and walla... all done... looks great now also!!!

·
Taming the Beast.
514 Posts
Yo Bro,

Where in Ma are you located? Where did you buy your bike from?
I'm waiting for my red one to come in hopefully sometime this month!

BTW, the signals look sweet.
What are you going to do to fill in the void where the old signals were?

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm not sure what i'm gonna do about the holes... they will stay as is till i find something that looks good...

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Yes, I was looking the bike over a bit today. The mids look like a PITA to take off. The quarter turn fasteners are about time, but the way that every little panel interlocks with practically every other one is like a jigsaw puzzle. The little snap fasteners (not the push-pin ones), the ones with the "Phillips" heads on them. What's the deal with those? They don't seem to screw in or unscrew, they just spin. SO why have Phillips heads? Or am I not supposed to pry those suckers out with a flat blade screwdriver? I missing the boat on those? Thanks.

·
Banned
494 Posts
im not jelous. i have a silver 04 just like yours but im taking it back cuz i dont like it cuz its to fugly. im trading it for a cbr954.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts