Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took her out of the storage to start her and give her a quick ride and looked my my odometer and it read 004600 miles thats right 4600 miles. Bike still in show room condition being 9 years old.

· kickin' at the darkness
10,318 Posts
so you're braggin' 'cause you aint even rode it!? ummmhh wrong forum, yah need to add a zero on the right :lol

j.k mate... couldnt resist

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it true I don't ride that much if not at all. That bike is only brought out for special days. Only for other yam riders to droll over when they realize how rare the bike is. Even the Yamaha dealership drooled over it and posted it up in the dealership marked off next to another show bike when I had a new tire installed.

· kickin' at the darkness
10,318 Posts
and yet, as rare as the bike itself is, it seems pictures even more so :sneaky

· Hope is what makes us Human.
8,564 Posts
Rossi will be proud :thumbup
You do realize when you first posted it was post #46 too.

Keep that LE pristine man, best R1 made. :fact
:bsflag:

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All right then... test my honestly ok when I get home I sho will post pic. It's raining here n Ga. fuk it I'll pull it out and let her get a lil wet for yall non believers. Pic soon to come :)

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here's the pictures
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· 06 R1 LE #381
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· I RACE U LOSE
4,145 Posts
Rossi will be proud :thumbup
You do realize when you first posted it was post #46 too.

Keep that LE pristine man, best year and color R1 made. :fact
Fixed...:sneaky......When code #46 came up on my '06 50th's dash, it wasn't good, it just meant my stator rotor took a crap.:vanish

· Registered
105 Posts
That bike is like my dream bike! I have always loved the 06 R1LE (especially the black and gold version) and even the Raven version tbh. Just never have been able to find one I was willing to put the money down on...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.