Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
They call me Smokey..
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Misc. R1 parts and goodies..

Lots of photos added.. Check the rest of the post.

XL Quantum Arai Raptor helmet - Black w/blue Raptor - 3 shields (dark tint, iridium, & clear) - XXL cheek pads also included. Helmet is like new.. $200 This is a steal!!! SOLD!

XL Yamaha Flame leather jacket - Black w/silver flames on the sleaves. No armor.. Excellent condition. $200 Size is equal to a 50 US. See photos

Stock exhaust off of a 2003 R1. Good shape. $25

Stock exhaust off of a 2001 R1. Bluish color, very nice. $30 SOLD!

Sportech Red Chrome windscreen off a 2003 R1. Very nice shape, looks sweet on the black w/red flames bike as well as the red and white bike. $20

Stock cans off a 2004 R1. Less than 200 miles with grey side covers included. $100 o.b.o. SOLD!

Stock race baffled cans off a 2005 R1. Less than 3,000 miles on them. Kit was purchased from another forum member. Look stock but sound very similar to M4 slip-ons. Very nice shape. grey side covers included. $250 Shipped...

2 - Stock rear sprockets off a 2004 & 2005 R1. Both like new with less than 200 miles. $10 each. Both SOLD!

Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves. Size large, like new, worn twice. SOLD!

Stompgrip tank pads-see photo and description later in post. $10 SOLD!

AFX helmet size small. Worn 1 time.. Price reduced $50

·
Custom User Title
1,438 Posts
I will buy the stock 2003 R1 exhaust can if you can get me a decent shipping quote to 67481. I just slid out last night on a patch of oily shit in a corner and ground down the corner of my stock can and dented it a bit on the curb. It was a slow (~15mph slide out so the rest of the bike is fine. Sliders did the job wonderfully.

Let me know what you can ship it insured for and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Taming the Beast.
507 Posts
Are you getting out of motorcycling?

·
They call me Smokey..
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Michael_D said:
I will buy the stock 2003 R1 exhaust can if you can get me a decent shipping quote to 67481. I just slid out last night on a patch of oily shit in a corner and ground down the corner of my stock can and dented it a bit on the curb. It was a slow (~15mph slide out so the rest of the bike is fine. Sliders did the job wonderfully.

Let me know what you can ship it insured for and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Michael

PM sent..

·
They call me Smokey..
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here is another item I'm adding to the list of stuff for sale.

Stomp grip traction pads for an 04/05 R1. I installed the right side briefly but did not like the look. I'm sure the racers on here will want it since it's much cheaper than retail. I carefully removed it with a heat gun and re-attached the protective paper but I would highly recommend using some sray adhesive on that side. The back of the pad was never touched, per instructions..

Only $10 shipped in the US.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.