Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Horatio Balsac
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first 2004 R1 sighting in Missouri was late last week at Procycle in Springfield (southern MO). It was red, and has already came and gone. Hopefully this is the first rain drop before a flood of 04s hit the show me state. I'm 2nd on the list at the Columbia (mid MO) Procycle store. :jump

Anyone else close to the boarder heard anything?

Thanks!:thumbup

·
Registered
149 Posts
2nd on the list:confused: thats awesome...you should stop by and well go ride when you pick it up...i go to school in como. I havent heard when they are coming, but I hope soon. I was just up at procycle and the dude had no idea:bash those guys arent my favorite people. (damn procycle)

·
Arr Wun.
248 Posts
Talked to procycle (columbia) this morning. He said they didnt get any R1's in yet but they've been expecting them any day now since february. He said they will get 2 or 3 in on the first shipment - i'm #5 on the list so i'll be waiting till the 2nd or 3rd shipment comes in... i hope thats not too far off.

-Nate

·
Horatio Balsac
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, Procycle rubs alot of people the wrong way (not me) because they don't kiss customers arses. They know as cheap as they have their units priced, that they are going to move their bikes, ATVs, watercraft, etc., weather you choose to buy there or not. The place is ALWAYS outselling everyone else. For cryin out loud, I got my new R1 for 9000 bucks. I have several friends that have issues with Procycle, but 99% of the time it has nothing to do with the quality and price of their bikes, parts, or service, just the attitude of their dealers. I've actually seen the dealer tell somebody to go somewhere else if they want to negotiate prices.

I know its shallow, but in the end, money talks.

·
What Cop? I didn't see no cop.
158 Posts
Dang, well we all need to hook up and go for a ride or something. I'm not getting an 04, settled for an 03 leftover for a damn good deal. I mainly deal with Shrouts in Blue Springs

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Well, I got the call this afternoon from the dealership here in St. Louis, and my R1 is here! The guy left a message on my voice mail, and the message was, "Hi, your 2004 R1 is ready. We got a bunch of people up here drooling over it, so give us a call!"

FVCK!!!!!!!

:(

So, I guess the rest of you guys will be seeing your R1's shortly....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts