Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Original Turbo
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Last year everyone said my bike was too fast,” said Mladin, “but for Eric Bostrom to be on pole at Daytona his bike must be a rocketship. That Ducati must be really, really fast for Eric Bostrom to be on pole.”

Taken from Roadracingworld.com

·
mmmm. excellent.
1,325 Posts
Turbo329 said:
“Last year everyone said my bike was too fast,” said Mladin, “but for Eric Bostrom to be on pole at Daytona his bike must be a rocketship. That Ducati must be really, really fast for Eric Bostrom to be on pole.”
I think he was being sarcastic AND facetious...

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,220 Posts
Bostrom is gonna walk all over his ass this year. Mladin needs an asskicking ....

·
Blue is best
787 Posts
Numnuts is trying to dismiss the fact that Eric is only on pole because of the bike, not his superior talent.

·
Northern Rider
137 Posts
Now the truth comes out. Put a average rider(mladin) on a average bike and he does the shits. Mladin isn't so tough when he doesn't have the best bike. LOL D

·
Registered
47 Posts
I hate mat mladin eric rocks!! and this year is going to be good I wish they would come back to n.h.i.s

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
mikecam said:
Now the truth comes out. Put a average rider(mladin) on a average bike and he does the shits. Mladin isn't so tough when he doesn't have the best bike. LOL D
While this is true I still would have liked to have seen Eric on the ZX10.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts