Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who do you think is going to win the game tonight?? I know there are a lot of Cali peeps here, but be honest...

I'm going with the Chiefs of course:D

Raiders suck this year, but they have always been good at raining on our parade... Should be a really good game tonight as they always play each other tough...

- BA

·
BANNED!
3,989 Posts
this is a make or break game for the raiders, if they lose this its all down hill from there, i voted raiders just cuz i really really want them to win

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone outside of LA/Cali think big black has a chance??

Not trying to dis as Raiders are my #2 fav team... I'm just stoked that the Chiefs are actually playing a monday night game this year, not to mention they finally have a good team. Should be a real battle tonight...

- BA

·
Registered
633 Posts
I've been a die hard Charger fan forever :( which had always been hard. So, being in the same division I can be pretty fair....Chiefs are gonna take it. No way the Raiders can hold up to that team, Monday night or not.

·
Birdslayer
348 Posts
I dig the Chiefs also, especially with what Vermeil has done with the team (5-0). I hate to be the burden of bad news though, the Raiders are gonna give you your first Loss, but what better way of breaking the streak than on monday night. :D

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
6-0 :fact Soon to be 7-0...

Being a Charger fan ain't all bad. You guys were in the super bowl not too long ago... When is the last time the Chiefs have been there (1969?? :()... I just hope they don't blow it this year like they did every year back in the "Marty Ball" era...

- BA

·
Birdslayer
348 Posts
The worst thing is that you guys are playing in Oakland, that is tough on any team, but of course the Raiders suck this year!! I'm just giving you a hard time. Should be a good battle, I hate to watch games that are one sided.

·
Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,163 Posts
Zippy said:
Raiders play well on Monday nights. :yesnod
True....but the Faders lost to my team Da Bears...how embarassing.

I'm going with the Chiefs and laying the 4 points.

·
Registered
633 Posts
bpa00 said:
6-0 :fact Soon to be 7-0...

Being a Charger fan ain't all bad. You guys were in the super bowl not too long ago... When is the last time the Chiefs have been there (1969?? :()... I just hope they don't blow it this year like they did every year back in the "Marty Ball" era...

- BA
Thanks, but not sure if I agree. I might, might, trade that Super Bowl year for a bunch of winning seasons. It gets tough. 1 and 15? That sucks. Looks like we're headed that way again. Man, we bought in to the Marty Ball talk, and now the fans are talking about needing a new man next year. Plus don't know if you even remember that Super Bowl (1994 vs SF). We were so bad, that they didn't even air a 101 kick return. They played a commercial. Anyway, if my team can't win, then hell, I want the Chiefs to go to represent our Division.

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
K.C. all the way baby.:bow I still can't get over the way Tampa
Bay spanked the Radiers last year on their home turf. :lol

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

All the way... I am a die hard Chiefs fan.... all the way...! Went to my first game in KC and been a fan ever since............!

·
Bulldogger
5,880 Posts
FlynRyn said:
Gotta Go With the Legendary Raiders
:machinegu KC:boom
Gotta go with the LEGENDARY Kathy:fact :boobies

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SpidermanSS said:
bpa... where at in KC are you... I grew up in Buckner, Mo.... about 5 mintues from Independence.........
I'm over on the Kansas side near Overland Park. Going to a Chiefs game is certainly an awesome experience (I went to the opener vs SD)... Even though they let us down year after year, we have the most die hard/crazy fans in the whole nfl...

- BA

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
bpa00 said:
I'm over on the Kansas side near Overland Park. Going to a Chiefs game is certainly an awesome experience (I went to the opener vs SD)... Even though they let us down year after year, we have the most die hard/crazy fans in the whole nfl...

- BA
Nice... my cousin's husband has season tickets to all the bengals games so I'm going to that game in November but it's Cincinatti.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts