Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin to catch their show on the 31st :)

they've had quite a few amazing emcees come through montreal to small clubs, like talib kweli and gangstarr this summer. and the best thing is, its a relatively cheap show and it isn't packed to the point where you can't move...

looking forward to it :D

·
I abduct aliens!
1,657 Posts
Mobb Deep is sick! I saw Gangstar open up for Rage Against the Machine.....after the show a few friends of mine walked right up to Gangstars bus. DJ Premeir, Freddie Fox, and Guru were shooting the shit with us for at least 1/2 hour....I got a poster and shirt signed as well........DJ Premeir is by far the best producer/Dj ever....I love his beats :rock

I saw the PHARCYDE earlier this summer and KRSONE will be here on Halloween night:music487

·
Protected By GLOCK
759 Posts
Sweet I haven't been to a good show in a while. There is a local group called the rusty pelicans, they got a J5 feel and I see them as often as I can.

Yo alien did you pick up a copy of scratch yet??? Best Buy has it now

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my buddy saw krs one perform last spring...said he was sick...plus, as you probably know, he's a REALLY smart guy, and teaches at a well-known university as a philosophy teacher... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts