Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing how many people are going to a moto gp race next year? Me and 5 of my buddies are car pooling there and camping out for what will probably be the best time of our lives...

·
I'LL PUNCH A NUN
933 Posts
I've gone the last 3 years, and will be attending both Moto Gp and WSBK in '08. You'll have a blast.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is where i will be going as well do you know a good place to get tickets? i think my buddy has his eye on some right now but still looking for the best deal..

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
I'm hoping to go. I've been to the Indy 500 and to the track many times in the 80's.

·
Woo Hoo
542 Posts
Are you talking about Laguna or Indianapolis in 2008?

I camped at Laguna '07 and am going back next year, it was so much fun!

You could find some tickets on ebay all the way up to the race day, some below face value. I didn't risk it though, I bought early so I was sure to have tickets.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
goin, but about 5% as excited as I was for the first/return GP in laguna...the 800s will be boring...i want to temp lose my hearing when I go to a GP...and these 800s are whimpy, ill be more interested in seeing the 125 and 250's in real life

·
All That's Left Is Everything
169 Posts
I got my confirmation last week for my Indy tickets! I went to LS in 06 and swore I'd never go back so I'm glad they added the Indy race.

·
Riding dirt for the winter
1,097 Posts
Laguna this year was a blast. Weather was beautiful and parking was easy. The GP race was not that entertaining due to the huge gaps between riders and Hayden + Hopkins were out from the get go. However the AMA races were awesome.

·
792.6 miles from the Gap
1,189 Posts
I've got Paddock A penthouse tickets, but I think I'm going to try and sell them and get G.A. tickets. I only bought 2 tickets, and I think 3 of us are going :no so unless I get G.A. we won't be able to sit together which would suck. So if any one bought G.A. tickets and wants to upgrade I'll sell mine for face value and buy yours for face value.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Im going to try....thats for sure.​

·
Turn #8 Got Me
1,034 Posts
I didn't think tickets went on sale until Monday for Indy?
Anybody see the small print for motorcycle clubs:
reserved parking
parade lap around the course....wonder what they would say if we rolled bikes out of the trailer and put tire warmers on them!:hammer:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.