Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Stock
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of cycles with fur; and I'm not talking about your girlfriend. The Starboyz have cycles covered in fur... Are they picking this stuff up from your local fabric store and just gluing this on?? I think if I were to dump my bike, grinding all the plastic to hell, that I might just cover the whole bike in fur. It would have to be cheaper than fixing, and would also set your bike apart from the rest. What do you think??

· Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
Its like having a house pet covered in plastics. Whats that about. It looks like sh**. Anyone seen "dumb and dumber" knows how dorky it looks. Imagine Rossi or Biaggi coming down the start/finish on a sheep! MAN, stop it!:lol

· Back from retirement
80 Posts
I think it looks pretty funny and good if you do it right,,, I've also seen guys get fabric (example: camoflage)
and rap their bikes with it.,,,,, all it takes is some 3M spray adhesive and fabric that you can get at most any local fabric store,,, I would only do it on a stunt bike that will touch the asphalt on a regular basis

· XSBA rocks!
23 Posts
I am not saying that is the only thing that you need to get it... LOL but it sure seems that the girls notice it more than any other bike. Hey what's wrong with butless chaps... I wouldn't mind the guy in front having a pasenger with a nice ass that is nicely shown off??

· RANDOM VICTIM BASTARD S.O.B.
2,813 Posts
i think its just like stickers the right kind in the right
places you know to much of anything is going to
look like crap:ugh

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.