Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Motorcycle Lift - Complete Hydraulics

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Motofixxer 
#1 ·
Complete Hydraulics Motorcycle lift
http://www.completehydraulic.com/

Complete Hydraulics has been featured on Extreme Home Makeover and ManCave. Video clips are available on their website.

Model TCML 1500lb
http://www.completehydraulic.com/lifts-motorcycle-tcml.html

Complete Hydraulic's TCML Motorcycle Lifting Table comes with the following features: a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a 3 Stage Adjustable Front Extension, a 20" long Drive-on Approach Ramp, and 1 FREE Service Jack.

You won't find a better value on a solid lift. Currently on sale, but even at regular price, the features vs price are extremely hard to beat.

Mine was delivered by R & L common carrier and residential liftgate delivery. For no additional charge.

The full color instructions were pretty complete and informative. Mine arrived with a defective foot switch that didn't allow the lift to raise. A quick call to tech support at 4 pm on a Friday, 5 pm Eastern at their office, got me Steve Douglas. He was very polite, friendly, and professional. He advised me to remove the foot switch install a ball valve and see if the lift operated, then call him on Monday morning and let him know. He would send out the parts as soon as he could. I followed his instructions and determined the foot switch was defective. I continued with the assembly and also found the front wheel clamp to be defective where it mounts to the base of the lift. It appears the part was not manufactured correctly or made wrong. The following Monday I called Steve back and informed him, and emailed pictures of the wheel clamp. He said the parts would be mailed out ASAP. He also stated as compensation for the unusable lift, they would likely be providing a 5 yr parts plan that would give me ½ price for any replacement parts needed for the lift, but have to review the issues with the owner.
Other than the defective parts, the lift is very solidly built and a great buy. It will serve well as a bike lift as well as an adjustable height work surface.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.