Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts

·
:-)
9,482 Posts
so did we agree that the ass less chaps being worn in the picture gets extra points or not?:dundun: because I just found mine :flex::sneaky
:hammer:

·
:-)
9,482 Posts
This is going to be fun to watch :)

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Thanks to all that registered!!

The "list" will be posted Tuesday August 3, 2010 at 8pm EST.

I will recap the "rules", if you have any question please ask now.

Your motorcycle must be in the picture and/or yourself in FULL RIDING GEAR with the item on the list.

You MUST be in full riding gear to get points!!
Whatever your riding gear is, helmet, gloves, and jacket must be on!!

Winners will be based on a points system. Each item on the list will have points assigned. Top 10 points winners will be judged on creativity and composition to determine the winners by a poll.

The forum will vote and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner will be determined.

There will be a thread for posting pictures.

Please submit all pictures at once. Not one at a time!!

Most creative will be judged by a panel of judges and the top 10 winners will go into a poll and the forum will vote for the winner.

When uploading the pictures please remember to number the pictures according to the items on the list and save the pictures as the number according to the list.
Example: Lighter is number 1, then save the picture as 1. If it's not in this format, you will be disqualified.

Once pictures are posted, no editing post-Editing a post will automatically disqualify you!! You have plenty of time to take pictures of the items on the list so this is NOT a race!!!

Pictures are judged on CREATIVITY so be creative, some of the items on the list are not literal so you really need to think about it before you find the items on the list.

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,633 Posts

Your motorcycle must be in the picture and/or yourself in FULL RIDING GEAR with the item on the list.

Winners will be based on a points system. Each item on the list will have points assigned. Top 10 points winners will be judged on creativity and composition to determine the winners by a poll.

Most creative will be judged by a panel of judges and the top 10 winners will go into a poll and the forum will vote for the winner.

When uploading the pictures please remember to number the pictures according to the items on the list and save the pictures as the number according to the list.
Example: Lighter is number 1, then save the picture as 1. If it's not in this format, you will be disqualified.

Once pictures are posted, no editing post-Editing a post will automatically disqualify you!! You have plenty of time to take pictures of the items on the list so this is NOT a race!!!

Pictures are judged on CREATIVITY so be creative, some of the items on the list are not literal so you really need to think about it before you find the items on the list.
:thumbup :jump

Oh and better put Petrol on the list or he'll sulk big time :lol (providing he didn't pay with Aussie dollars)

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts

How are points assigned? AKA, double? Triple?

Is photoshop/ pic editing allowed?

CAn you get double points for 2 riders?

The parameters of the points system eludes me.

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
How are points assigned? AKA, double? Triple?

Is photoshop/ pic editing allowed?

CAn you get double points for 2 riders?

The parameters of the points system eludes me.
Example, #7 Shopping Cart = 20 Points

20 points = you or you bike in the picture with the shopping cart

40 points (double points) = you and your bike with the shopping cart

No points for passengers, use them to be creative with the pics???

NO PHOTOSHOP or EDITING

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I think we need to be able to at least re-size them down

181 - 200 of 205 Posts
About this Discussion
204 Replies
31 Participants
R1Buttercup
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing