Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
We have an XO? :confused:
Yes :) Nice guy too.

I thought that 4am would be it... So I'm only getting my list on the 3rd NO FAIR!!!! :crash
I may give you the list earlier, in a PM to make it fair BUT you cannot share the list with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
We got enough people yet?

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
Yes :) Nice guy too.

I may give you the list earlier, in a PM to make it fair BUT you cannot share the list with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has the exact same amount of time as us, so it gives him MORE time if you PM him. He's trying to trick you. Those silly people and their backwards flushing toilets!

·
14,730 Posts
:hammer: yes he does. He may get the list later, but he'll have more time to do them :fact

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
:hammer: yes he does. He may get the list later, but he'll have more time to do them :fact
And he has until 8pm EST to post the pics though. It's a 6hour time difference, I was thinking giving it to him at 11pm not 3am his time. It's not like he's going at 11pm to find the item's on the list.

I keep telling you guys, it's NOT a race. You have 1 week to find the items and post them when you get them all or feel like, some items may not be found or you don't feel like "riding' to find the item.

Most of the items CAN be found in your city, if you think about it most are readily available. But, like always when you are looking for something, you don't see it.

·
14,730 Posts
All right...who are the judges though?

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
And he has until 8pm EST to post the pics though. It's a 6hour time difference, I was thinking giving it to him at 11pm not 3am his time. It's not like he's going at 11pm to find the item's on the list.

I keep telling you guys, it's NOT a race. You have 1 week to find the items and post them when you get them all or feel like, some items may not be found or you don't feel like "riding' to find the item.

Most of the items CAN be found in your city, if you think about it most are readily available. But, like always when you are looking for something, you don't see it.
We scrubbed the Florida Trip, so I have all week off to do this!

·
14,730 Posts
Who the judges happen to be?

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
Im excited.. I Hope I Can get a Camera man/Woman for double points.
I Actually dont even Have a Camera right now besides my Phone so its going to effect my timing Because the Night is when Im out on the Bike.. Shoot.

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
it would be Minus Points if i was a Judge.
But if Fikays is a judge, it might be Triple points.

but idk who the judges are yet!

·
14,730 Posts

·
14,730 Posts

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I totally forgot to register. Is it too late?

161 - 180 of 205 Posts
About this Discussion
204 Replies
31 Participants
R1Buttercup
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing