LIFE IS SHORT
12,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
& I just thought they caused maxxed out credit cards

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/071115/nyw001.html?.v=101

New Book Links Motorcycle Radiation to Cancer Risk
Thursday November 15, 10:07 am ET

by Randall Dale Chipkar MISSISSAUGA, Ontario

MOTORCYCLE CANCER? Are motorcycles KILLING US with cancers of the prostate, colon, kidney, bone, etc?

No longer are helmets enough for motorcyclists to protect themselves. In his just released book, MOTORCYCLE CANCER?, author Randall Dale Chipkar says, "Unsuspecting riders are at risk for cancer development from electromagnetic radiation shooting up right between their legs."

"It's a paradox that thousands of motorcycle riders participate in annual fundraiser rides for cancer awareness when the event itself may be causing cancer," says Chipkar.

He adds, "Motorcycles can shoot potentially carcinogenic electromagnetic (EM) energies into the rider as a 'Death Shower' from below. This increases the risk of developing lymphomas, leukemia or cancers of the prostate, testicle, colon, bladder, kidney, liver, pancreas, stomach. Both the heart and immune system are also at risk. Worldwide, electromagnetic energies have been called 'Invisible Death' and 'The Silent Killer'."

Chipkar is a man on a mission: to protect motorcyclists worldwide. He considers motorcycle EM radiation a "Black Plague" for innocent riders. "I have met countless avid motorcycle riders diagnosed with similar forms of cancers and disorders. All of these riders had extremely low frequency (ELF) electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation shooting up from their motorcycle seats into their lower torso. Some readings were 100 times higher than what can be considered as acceptable exposure," Chipkar says.

Chipkar wrote a book called MOTORCYCLE CANCER? Are motorcycles KILLING US with cancers of the prostate, colon, kidney, bone, etc? If the title sounds shocking, it is meant to be. By sharing his views, he hopes to generate worldwide attention to and awareness of his devastating discovery.

"The industry needs to recognize this EM danger and implement protective measures to minimize rider radiation exposure. Consumer safety is priority. An EMF radiation shielding seat can provide riders with peace of mind," he says.

Chipkar adds, "Concerning EM health effects, governments and industry choose denial so as to not create panic. Governments need to reassess their position on electromagnetic health issues for public safety. Science proves electromagnetic danger and riders deserve to know the truth."

Chipkar went on to report several cases of blindness caused by Suzuki motorcycles. Prolonged exposure to Suzuki's causes retinal atrophy. Further study is taking place in cooperation with GIXXER.COM riders, participating in the research. Antidotal evidence also suggest enlarged prostrate caused by Harley Davidson, yet no independent examination had been conducted to date.

EM world reactions, explanations, biological concerns and suggested rider solutions are discussed in Chipkar's book, MOTORCYCLE CANCER? which is available at http://www.motorcyclecancer.com along with further information.

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
Gambler, the maxed out credit cards is just another side effect :(

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
I think he's full of CRAP.

·
R1-aholic.
258 Posts
You have GOT to be kidding me. Does anyone actually believe this guy? Please explain to me how I've got EMF shooting up from between my legs at any kind of greater level than in a car, or say walking on the street, or just plain ol' sitting around on my couch. I am no EMF-ologist, but I do know that you need something generating the electric field, and in specific in a beta-or gamma type regime to do harm. Now don't get me wrong, I am all for wearing a tinfoil hat as much as the next guy to protect me from those pesky aliens, and I know the moon landing was all faked, but come on...my beloved R1 giving me cancer of the nards? No way.

Life's tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
I thought you are supposed to do something else with your lunch wrapper.
yeah, motorcycles do cause the cancer of the wallet.

LOL....cant argue about the wallet!

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
That's total horse shit. I was a nuke MM in the navy and we did all kinds of studying about radiation and you DON'T get it from a motorcycle. You may get more from the sun because you don't have a roof over you but it's gammas so they pass right through you. You're getting more radiation sitting in front of your computer for 4 hours than being outdoors gives you.

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Chipkar went on to report several cases of blindness caused by Suzuki motorcycles. Prolonged exposure to Suzuki's causes retinal atrophy. Further study is taking place in cooperation with GIXXER.COM riders, participating in the research.

This is nothing to do with EMF, it's just cause they spend so much time looking at something that fugly :lol :lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.