·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
RS 250 for the track....
410 Posts
:bs

and martha stewart is most likely going to jail for an inside stock tip...

·
HighRider
699 Posts
You gotta be kidding me. You pay more up here if you hit a dog. After reading that article it's got to make you wonder what the F people are thinking. Him and his f...ing attorney should be ashamed. What about the motorcyclist's families? 70 friggin dollars 3 people dead, others hurt. What a friggin joke. Crap like that makes me puke. I am so heated when I see that stuff. It's like someone who has been caught driving UTI 10-15 times and they get a slp on the wrist. Damn shame.

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
Man, what a world we live in today...

·
Registered
310 Posts
250Cup said:
:bs

and martha stewart is most likely going to jail for an inside stock tip...
Exactly!!!! Martha Stewart is going to jail for 1-2 years for profiting only $40,000 from her inside stock tip. She's a f'ing multi-millionaire!!!!! $40,000 isn't $hit.

Then you have a joker like this fined only $70 for killing 3, injuring others and one guy loses a leg.............

Perfect example of what's wrong with this country.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
That's a freaking (bad)joke:2bitchsla

·
Registered
210 Posts
WTF, I don't understand how the jury could find him not guilty.
They should be hung along with the van driver.

:mad:

- SHawnJ

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
BS!! if i am going to be paying 900 plus for a speeding ticket this fool should be castrated for being an idiot. i think you should lose the right reproduce after doing somethign this stooopid

8,542 Posts
Thats messed up man. Sometimes I just dont' get the laws in this country...imagine how the family's of the deceased feel. And one person lost their leg, OMG, I would take the driver of the van and chop off his $%@&!!!

·
running with scissors...
914 Posts
motorcycle riders are not considered the same as the rest of the public. The guy might as well have run over three dogs the way people think.

about once a year I have a cage take a serious run at ****ing me up on my bike. Yesterday was my day. People think its funny to mess with bikes. Scare us a little. This last time I easily scooted away in between cars even though lane splitting here is illegal.

And I was worried that someone was gonna call the cops on me, not the car trying to tag me into the back of the soccer mom who eventually changed lanes and moved over to let the cager by to chase me down.

Last year a big Hawaiian guy trying to pin my busa into the guard rail. He tried three times. I stayed just out of reach, but he was trying to kill me for sport. When we go to a stop light I put my kickstand down, turned off my bike and walked back to the guy. I said if you're so ****ing brave in you car then you should have no problem stepping out of it. I'm only 175, 6'2", he was easy 300lbs.

So I called the cops later, gave them the full details, plate number description of the guy, what happened etc. They said it was probably my fault for aggravating the guy :no

so now I handle things my self...:fire

·
OG Moderator
996 Posts
Welcome to The United States of Liberalism, where fines are low for killing of human life, but high for chopping down trees.

·
performance first
2,947 Posts
crap[

Nothing will happen to stop this sort of thing until a motorcycle cop is killed in the same way. This is unfortunate but motorcyclists are truely second class citizens. I was hit and was clearly right and did not recieve any fines from the cops. The catch the insurance company went above the law and said i was 15% resposible for being there. Luckily I walked away and I am rebuilding the bike myself. You either get screwed by the law or most of the time the insurance company. Like I said a motorcycle cop willed have to be killed in the same type of accident before something happens. unfortunate. In my state PA that is 3 counts of vehicular mansulaghter and then some. I hope the families get much money in cival court. :( :( :(

·
South Side Hitmen
2,214 Posts
I got a 187 dollar ticket yesterday for doing 15mph over the limit, and it was from a motorcycle cop and I was in the pick-up with two dirt bikes in the back.......I got no love yesterday

·
Lock & Load
1,430 Posts
velocityboy said:
I got a 187 dollar ticket yesterday for doing 15mph over the limit, and it was from a motorcycle cop and I was in the pick-up with two dirt bikes in the back.......I got no love yesterday
Nothing to do with the subject but I remember that movie in your avtar!

·
12th Man
175 Posts
That is really messed up. How does that punishment fit his crime? I mean, will $70 make him think twice about killing 3 more cycle riders?
He should at the very least lose his drivers license and pay an enormous amount of money towards motorcycle saftey awareness.
Just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts