Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ALL THIS MODS GETS ME BROKE:(
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Motorola Razor, black and it's Xingular. it looks brand new, no scratch. No charger just the Phone itself and it is working because it still have full battery. How about $110 shipped

SOLD TO PORKCHOPS

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
take dibs on it if you can tell me why you are selling and what happend to the charger.

·
I heart twisties
504 Posts
Xingular?? Read that on the phone did ya? That's weak man, you know how much it's gonna cost the guy to replace that! C'mon now Timmy, put it back where you got it.... :yesnod

·
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
southern118 said:
take dibs on it if you can tell me why you are selling and what happend to the charger.

I found it on one of our cabs and no info what so ever on the phone..It's seem like the person who lost it just purchase it and lost a few days later, I would like to return it to the owner but to who to return it to., been waiting already for about 2 weeks for someone to claim it but nobody step up to claim it...So it's not a stolen phone

DelataboxV:2bitchsla

·
I heart twisties
504 Posts
r1bong said:
I found it on one of our cabs and no info what so ever on the phone..It's seem like the person who lost it just purchase it and lost a few minutes later, I would like to return it to the owner but to who to return it to., been waiting already for about 2 weeks for someone to claim it but nobody step up to claim it...So it's not a stolen phone

DelataboxV:2bitchsla
Ha Ha! there it is.... Ya see, if you'd have just said all that in the first place instead of seeming a little shady no one would have given you sh!t :finger

·
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:thumbup
Fooking need to explain all the details...:beer

Southern118 let me know as soon as you can so i can go to the next member
thanks

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
LET ME CHECK THE PRICE OF A CHARGER WHIEL IM DOING THAT FIND OUT HOW MANY HOURS ARE ON TH EPHONE PLEASE

·
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
southern118 said:
LET ME CHECK THE PRICE OF A CHARGER WHIEL IM DOING THAT FIND OUT HOW MANY HOURS ARE ON TH EPHONE PLEASE
How many hours of what? It have a USB connection i guess any USB connection will charge it....:dunno

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
GO INTO CALLS AND THERE IS A PLACE THAT SAYS CALL TIMERS AND THE LIFE ON THE PHONE IT IS CALLED LIFE TIMER

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
James you could probally get one from Ebay...wait I am sure they are just too expensive. Better let me buy it.....

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
YOU HAVE A NEW PHOEN I NEED A NEW ONE ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP MY MONEY FOR WWW.MRCYCLES.COM NOT GONIG TO WORK

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
southern118 said:
YOU HAVE A NEW PHOEN I NEED A NEW ONE ARE YOU TRYING TO KEEP MY MONEY FOR WWW.MRCYCLES.COM NOT GONIG TO WORK
Hey I am trying...

You should be able to pick up a charger for pennies on Ebay. If it uses the same charger as the Motorola T720, V300/V400 I may even have one.....

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
R1BONG I WILL TAKE IT PM WITH CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND PAYPAL ADDY CAN WE GET IT LIKE 2 OR 3 DAY PRIORTIY PLEASE

SORRY IM AT WORK THE CAPS

1 - 20 of 30 Posts