Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across something called a “Motostrap”. Has anybody heard of it and/or own one? Just looking for some feedback. Looks kinda useful, but my son or my girl hold on to my backpack or waist just fine. In my opinion, I wouldn’t want my passenger stuck to me if something did go wrong and hands got caught inside the strap, If anything, I’d rather have the tank grip. Doesn’t say anything about snowmobiles🤔. Let me know your thoughts on this Motostrap contraption.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd go for love handles instead it's what the wife uses when she gets on back of me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I had something like this from another company. I only used it once or twice Bc my wife didn’t really like it that much. It wasn’t bad, but not really worth the extra effort either.

Some people like these, but they look uncomfortable to me. The pillion has to lean way further forward and I don’t really see the point. Yea it’ll keep you from racking your nuts on the tank but that doesn’t happen much anyways.

www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Tank-Grab-For-Kawsaki-ZX-14R-ZX12R-VN-650-Vulcan-S-Passenger-Handles-/282673404477

1 - 4 of 4 Posts