Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got back from a trip to Seattle recently. One day me and a friend drove down to Rainier. It's probably the most amazing place I've visited. So, I figured I'd share some photos here! I saw a brown bear. It was too far away to get a photo, which is a good thing, I suppose :)

·
Nevermore
1,037 Posts
Nice pics! I need to post all my trips pics one day.

·
Save a life, grope your wife!
1,482 Posts
I used to live in Navy housing in Bremerton. On a clear day I could see Mt. Rainier from my living room. Great pics!

·
An R1 kinda day!
229 Posts
Navy vet here also. Been a lot of places but no where like 'Murica. Sequoias, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Rockies. Beautiful pictures man.

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to live in Navy housing in Bremerton. On a clear day I could see Mt. Rainier from my living room. Great pics!
Yep, on previous visits to the area I've gotten clear views from Whidbey, on ferries, etc. When it's nice out, it's nice.

Navy vet here also. Been a lot of places but no where like 'Murica. Sequoias, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Rockies. Beautiful pictures man.
Agreed - I can't really think of any other country that has the vast amounts of landscapes/environments that we have.

Very nice!
It’s on my list to hike .
I am absolutely going back, and the next time won't be for several hours. I think two or three days is easily warranted. There are lots of trails, and they even have lodging right there (as you might guess, availability can be scarce). Hopefully it doesn't erupt before then ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
thesoapster
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing