Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I got the call tonight, its in and being preped.

you want to hear something crazy, I asked how many units they recieved...

they only got ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol..and it happen to be red...

thank god I paid for it in full, put me on top of the list ..

thats pretty sad though, its not like the dealer is a small dealer here in ohio..its like the thrid largest dealer in the state...state 8 motorcycles is the name..

anyway..no more having to read posts about the new 1..I get to ride it home tomorrow..

am I excited, actually not really....but I'm sure I will once I go and see it and saddle it up and ride home..

·
Off Topic mod
11,194 Posts
:thumbup

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
So if you pay in full you get higher priority ?
I think that's BS it should be in timely fashion

·
Super Moderator
21,669 Posts
Congrats. :fact Now, get out and ride that bad boy. The weather
is warming up in Ohio.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well you have to remember I was the first to pay out right for it, i didnt put a deposit down. I was told there was a deposit ahead of me back in oct 03..but was assured the first pick because I already paid...not just a joe who walks in and says i want the bike but dont want to pay for it right now ...deposits are nice to have, but dude, if you have a paid customers you better be sure they get taken care of first...not potentional buyers.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will try my hardest to ride it for a few miles. I pick it up tomorrow, on saturday it goes to HMF for my development exhaust system. There was alot of talk about what exhaust to get, and I suggested waiting a bit to see what comes out of my system...the idea behind me system will be to replicate that of the stock bike, that includes the outlets which has yet to be done on any current aftermarket systems.

hopefully there is a success...I want to hurry up and break the damn bike in for crying out loud lol!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts