Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I have a light blue r1.. custom paint.

THe top of my r1 is light blue, The bottom is black, seats are black, the wheels on the other hand are orange and black. I really like the orange and I dont know how to intergrade it with the other parts, I also like the stickers that all the teams have and stunters have, I dont know what to do any suguestions? Maybe put some orange flames in the seat or something? or orange ghost flames on the bottom?

Please dont be negative about it, I like my bike to be diffrent.
Also I cant post pics yet.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont know if what i wrote last posted? well ill try to get some pics up tomorrow if someone can help me out. Does anyone have a problem seeing what they posted or under subscriptions it says o view and 0 response

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
Dont know if what i wrote last posted? well ill try to get some pics up tomorrow if someone can help me out. Does anyone have a problem seeing what they posted or under subscriptions it says o view and 0 response
When it comes to views your own view does'nt count. Believe me it would help a whole lot if you added a picture and maybe even tried to photoshop or ms paint your idea.You'd be amazed at the level of talented people here and what they can do with your picture to help you toward what you want.

Don't believe me? Post up a picture of yourself and see what they do. :fact

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
When it comes to views your own view does'nt count. Believe me it would help a whole lot if you added a picture and maybe even tried to photoshop or ms paint your idea.You'd be amazed at the level of talented people here and what they can do with your picture to help you toward what you want.

Don't believe me? Post up a picture of yourself and see what they do. :fact
Alright to all u computer wizards tomorrow at 4 there will be some new pics of my bike, lets see what you can do :)

also I have to clear my browsing history and everything before I can read new post does anyone know why this is?

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
if you wanted to do the orange flames idea, might look a bit better on an all black bike.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its in the works, lol like all my other projects. I have a garrett t-25 but I need some one to make the pipeing, also need the jet kit for it. also recived an intercooler of a bandit 1200 that the guy wrecked so its slowly coming together... got any tips for me? what are you running?

·
BOOST!!!
437 Posts
its in the works, lol like all my other projects. I have a garrett t-25 but I need some one to make the pipeing, also need the jet kit for it. also recived an intercooler of a bandit 1200 that the guy wrecked so its slowly coming together... got any tips for me? what are you running?
i am running a rcc stage1 kit with a garrett to4e 50 turbo. your best bet is to call Richard at rcc turbos. he does not care if you are buying anything from him he will give you all the info you need. extremely nice guy and very knowledgeable

http://www.rccturbos.com/2007/

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
Actually I think the rims look really cool. Definitely wouldn't go with the orange flames but to each his own.

·
Thread Killer
1,866 Posts
You like my rims? that is the first .. i thought they looked good, thanks man :cool:
Yea; I just looked again to make sure. I wouldn't put it on my bike but I think it looks cool. :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.