Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
The bike looks way cooler with the stickers, congrats on the new bike dude :)
This makes me wonder what my R1 would look like with a sicker kit, hmmm....

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
cool......

looks great........ the one i rode..... everything was very nicely done... lovely fit an finnish..... but the front end was under sprung and under dampened.... i believe i added all the preload and all rebound and most of the compression dampening.... still need more rebound to give it a little feel....

i saw nate kurns.... about a year or so ago... his pre production unit.... i noticed he had his knobs about turned in all the way..... also saw him trying to get a race setup at jennings last spring...... they had to work hard.... in one day... they had the front end apart four times and the shock three.... he brought mcgennes's tunner over from gb to help him out..... bloody fast bike.

but its was about the same deal with the front of my 09 R1..... do like the engine on my R1 way better.... it talkes to you.... lots of feel.... it is totally cool.....

d magi

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Dig the new look.. Very cool IMO.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
15 Participants
jordanwadle
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing