Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go, some pics of my bike in progress!!!

So far, installed are: Blue Pazzo brake & clutch levers, zero gravity DB dark smoke windscreen, 6000k hids & running lights, watsen design flushies, blasterX tail light, my custom fender eliminator, gilles rearsets, acumen gear indicator, motovation sliders, some carbon fiber stuff, ohlins damper, driven grips

Attachments

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
NICE! looks great! how did you mount your plate to the passenger pegs? close up pics please, looking to go that route

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NICE! looks great! how did you mount your plate to the passenger pegs? close up pics please, looking to go that route

I'll take another pic of it, but I bought the bracket off ebay from a seller by the name of "creese1" and he sells a "small and discreet fender eliminator" for like $18 bucks. It was exactly what I had spent 2 months searching for and it works beautifully.

His store is at: http://stores.ebay.com/customizedbikeparts

·
Ginger's Pillar of Strength
801 Posts
Looks good, but I don't understand why the passenger pegs aren't black to match the rest of the bike?

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And some updates... passneger pegs were powder coated! I think they look awesome. For anyone in the LA area, I highly recommend Worco down in Long Beach. Superb job, quick turnaround and good pricing.

CF Tank sides also installed, and I finally got my gear indicator mounted to my satisfaction. I should have my exhaust in within 2 weeks.

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More of my goodies have arrived in time for Thanksgiving!!!!

Yes, I am very thankful this year indeed.

Should be a productive weekend.

I'll continue to update this thread as I make progress. I'm still waiting on a few CF parts from tobefast, as well as my Woodcraft engine covers from motomummy.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
68 Posts
More of my goodies have arrived in time for Thanksgiving!!!!

Yes, I am very thankful this year indeed.

Should be a productive weekend.

I'll continue to update this thread as I make progress. I'm still waiting on a few CF parts from tobefast, as well as my Woodcraft engine covers from motomummy.
You"re one lucky guy!!!! Good job with the bike, I wish I could do some modifications on my bike!! Here in Europe isn"t so much things to buy like in the US (except the Akrapovič-which took an hour to get me in his factory:) lucky me)!!

·
Registered
17 R1M
159 Posts
how do you like the grips so far? I wish the watsen blinkers were dot legal :cryin some day maybe. They should come stock from the factory or Yamaha needs to stop bein lazy and come out with integrated front blinkers.

·
fast
3,614 Posts
nice bike...but for me the blue lever looks strange there, it wil better with black lever....but its me....enjoy the mods bro...

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea, the levers do look slightly out of place, but I think thats because its not done yet... I decided to go with a maximum blue theme... and once the blue brake lines, blue sprocket and blue preload adjusters all go on, I think it will be much better.

Watsen blinkers are AWESOME... i love the look & brightness.

Between the Driven grips & motovationusa bar ends, my handlebar vibrations are 95% gone. Only above 8000rpm do I start to feel anything.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
looks great so far. I'm going through it all with my '08 too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.