Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· L8R2U
21,430 Posts
:iamwithst Looks like a place for a forum meet:rock :rock

· shoot first and shoot fast
3,643 Posts
Nice, how do you like the ZRX? I also have an 02 and love it.

· running with scissors...
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oisR1 said:
Nice, how do you like the ZRX? I also have an 02 and love it.
its big, heavy, the frame flex's....its a total hooligan bike. I get into so much trouble when I ride that thing....every noob on an F4 wants to take a run at me....that usually last about two turns then they suddenly remember that they need to turn around and go home:finger

Plus it looks like such a cruiser that it goes un-noticed. Thats way cool. My manager borrowed it for a few days and said he passed a cop on a double solid and basically nothing happened...he also asked if he could buy it back from me (used to be his)....

over all I give it two :thumbup :thumbup

When friends come to town I ususally set them up on that bike cause they can't get into too much trouble yet can still keep up a little..

· running with scissors...
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spanky R1 said:
You live on Maui and have 3 of my favorite motorcycles. I'm waaaaaay jealous!
yes and I have a bracket that I put between them that lets me ride all three at the same time....I just climb back and forth between bikes depending on which one is getting pulled over....."wasn't me"

Thanks every body else for the complements. Many people think I'm strange cause I have more than one bike...bunch of non riders....I ask them if they could have only one tool in the tool box what would it be and they don't get it still..:riding

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.