Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a few parts from www.gdlcycles.com. My experience has been rather poor.

They have a good selection of used parts and good prices but thats where it stops.

One of my items was a gas tank, which they claimed was in perfect repaired condition. Their paint job has huge runs on the front and the sides , they didnt even sand or paint the bottom of the tank. They got paint in the the screw holes and around the filler mouth. There are bubbles and streaks and scratches all over the surface. I have never seen such poor workmanship.

Their online email support is severely lacking, it took them days to answer and I had to threaten to turn them in for fraud twice before they finally shipped the items.

All in all it took about two plus weeks to get my parts, which should have been 3 to 5 days.

I may never use them again. I hope this helps someone else before they buy, goodluck. :dollar

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
good to know. poor service blows!

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
I bought some parts from them and went off what was in the pic. I even asked before paying them if it included everything in the pic.

Sure enough when I got it, the major part I was interested in wasn't there. I called up and talked to the guy running the place and he said they dont normally come with what I got and they sell them seperate.

Big rip off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts