Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I LET MY BROTHER KEEP HIS ROADSTAR IN MY GARAGE . HE SEES MY V-MAX GONE AND THE R1 SITTING THERE . HE SAYS WOW! CAN I TRY IT? I SAY OKAY . THE NEXT DAY HE TRADES THE ROADSTAR IN .HE DIDNT GET AN R1 BUT HE DID GET A FAZER. WELL AT LEAST THE COLORS THE SAME:cool:

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Oh man!!!! Fazers are :rock !!!! There is a member here who has some pictures of his in one of the sections. I'll have to look and see which one.
You know, when I originally was looking at sportbikes I really had my eye on the Fazer. At the time I hadn't done alot of research on the R1, nor had I seen very many of them. To me, the Fazer was IT. I still really, really like them. If I was not going with the R1, the Fazer would be what I would want.
If your brother wouldn't mind, and you wouldn't mind, could you maybe get a picture of the bike and post it? It would be much appreciated. :)
By the way, how many miles have you got on that bike now, R14ME2? :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kathleen
just so happens that i have 1 picture, and my r1 is at 297 miles(only because i have to work);)

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Hey bro :machinegu WELCOME:machinegu
Well ride the thing to work I bet you would get there faster:D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Now that is a beautiful picture!! :D My goodness, maybe I should just really hit Santa up this year and ask for a set of those! :rock
Your brother must be alot like you! Because I remember when you first posted you just went out and got your bike one day. Just like that! And then your brother goes out one day and gets his Fazer. Just like that! :D
Lets see, up to almost 300 miles.... thats still a pretty good amount!
If you commute into NYC to work, then riding your bike might not be a bad idea. ;)
Yeah, it probably is a bad idea. Isn't it? :confused:

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
COMMUTE

When its not snowing, I make it a habit of riding as much as possible. Riding to work on a daily basis runs about 20miles both ways, but geez does it ever wrinkle my suits! HA!

I've found that my awareness has gone up dramatically with the extra riding. Also, you have something to look forward to first thing in the morning, and just before you go home. It rocks! I'm never in a ****ty mood when I ride....unless damned cagers try to race, or cut me off.

Once when I was riding with my GF, we were merging onto the highway, this ass in a Porsche comes flying up the outside merge lane (which ended in about 100 yards) flew past my girlfriend and missed her by only a foot. Now normally I ride quite nicely, but I just got pissed. I cranked the engine up and finally caught the prick at the lights. I asked him if he would kindly be a little bit more cautious. He called me an asshole and told me to **** off, so I got his plate and called the fuzz.
His car was impounded later cause he was driving drunk.

Be careful of pissed cagers....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts