Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
WTF!
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my cuda and my g/f. The car has been in my family since my grandma bought it new. She wrecked it twice and my dad fixed it. She eventually sold/gave it to him. He sold it to his brother, then his brother sold it for bail money. My dad found it in a obscure field several years later. It was his and my mom's daily driver in the late 80's. Then when I got my liscence in 97 we got it running again for me. I drove it to high school forever and delivered pizzas in it. One customer got mad when I pulled a 180' in the cul-de-sac in front of his house. Now I mainly drive it once a month or so and to Columbus, Ohio for the annual Mopar Nationals in the summer, which is what thisa pic is from ('03).

Attachments

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
hehe reminds me of those Dodge commercials " That thing got a Hemi?" Well I got sumthin' you ain't got :lol :lol

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
Nice. My dad used to have a cuda when he was in HS 71' i guess. He loved it, im sure u love yours as well.
18 posts, welcome to the board, when u get your 04R1 post pics of that too!

·
If my R6 had boobs,I'd lick'em
1,633 Posts
car with a history, always cool to own, fix it up though! lol Wish my dad had kept his old 67 camaro....that would have been nice to have right now....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts