Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Nice bike bro. Whats the deal with the relocated front signals?

·
Just Ride it biatch!
16,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oisR1 said:
Nice bike bro. Whats the deal with the relocated front signals?

I bought the bike with those like that at first I didn't like it but it is very easy to see at night the thing that still bothers me though are the holes so I will have to get a set of the greggs fairing plugs

·
Lock & Load
1,430 Posts
Nice bike bro :rock

I am thinking hard about a new 03 and I even found a brand new 02 Red like I used to have

I would love a 04 but they are cutting monster deals on the others......makes it so hard

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
:thumbup

Sweet... I bet you got a heck of a deal on her...

- BA

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Sweet! :thumbup

I see you got the second fastest...the blue. Does look nice tho. Would be faster if you had gotten the silver one. :lol

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
Looks Great man.. Nice ride!!

;)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dude,

The front mounted signals are really a "smart" Idea!! When you look at collision statistics when cars and trucks hit us bikes, its usually a car approaching from in front of us, making a left had turn!!! When you go "flushie" it makes it really difficult for vehicles approaching from in front of you to see what way you are going to turn!!! The forward facing signals sorta help out that way! I'd keep 'em like that!

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Nice ride Dwayne, I am happy to see you finally made it through the buying process. Don't let anyone fool you the blue ones are the fastest, that's why most racing R1's are blue. Now hopefully we will see you at a some of the local bike nights. I personally like the blinkers, but you need to find something to cover the holes from the stock location, even if you just throw some stickers over them. Does anyone make something to cover it?

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Congrats, good looking bike. Looks like my 02 :thumbup

1 - 20 of 28 Posts