Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
25,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a great deal from another member on this brand new Stage jacket... Retails for $380 but I paid $260 shipped to my door. :yesnod

I've been wearing it around my apartment to try and break it in. :fact

My Alpinestars GP-Tech gloves should be here within the week. :boobies

·
Cheese is 50 cents extra.
206 Posts
Rub leather conditioner in it. That helps with the break in.

·
Super Moderator
45,418 Posts
Kevin, I've got that exact jacket and love it. Unfortunately, I ground down the snap on the adjusting epaulet on the side when I lowsided at Barber. But, I like the jacket so much I'm gonna get a leather shop to fix it for me.....now the jacket has some character.

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
got the same jacket and love it. during the summer is when it really comes in handy :yesnod

·
Administrator
25,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kevin, I've got that exact jacket and love it. Unfortunately, I ground down the snap on the adjusting epaulet on the side when I lowsided at Barber. But, I like the jacket so much I'm gonna get a leather shop to fix it for me.....now the jacket has some character.
Good to hear... so far I am very happy with it and to save some coin just helps that even more. :yesnod

got the same jacket and love it. during the summer is when it really comes in handy :yesnod
That's why I bought it, my last jacket wasn't perforated so it sucked in the summer months. :fact

You'll love the GP Tech's, best gloves I've ever owned.
Can't wait to try them out... I've only hear good things about them. They might be overkill for the street but hey I love to spend money on myself!!! :crash

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.