Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
//Low-Life\\
24,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes its bright orange and the paint is metal flake the pic doesnt give jutice to the colors. 04 Blue R1 coming soon i hope its driving me to drink :beer.

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Very nice lid! :thumbup

Helmet don't really have to match man. Plus there is little blue in there, so it will go well with your blue R1. This is was I see with the GP guys now, if there helmets are competely unmatch, they just add a bit of the bike color on their helmet. For example, Biaggi added yellow on the helmet, Nakano added green, etc..

:)

·
Faster than a Speeding Bullet
401 Posts
"Yes its bright orange and the paint is metal flake"

Come on now, is that what there calling glitter these days?:lol

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
nice lid i will only wear suomy myself

·
wanna B on the Track
1,254 Posts
so does it still have the reaper on the back..??

·
Banned
347 Posts
They do have nice paint jobs but they are the worst fitting helmet I have ever tried!

The X-11 is the schiznit!

·
Registered
261 Posts
aryan said:
did you clear off that counter before you took that pick? or is that the special place for the can opener . hehehe :)
:lol :lol No that is all I have on the counter. We used to have a phone and phone book there but we turned off our phone so we put that stuff in the closet. So thats it for now.

·
Rangers Lead the Way
268 Posts
:) nice lid. I went with the Bostrom Gunwind. I found it new for $230. Could not pass that up. All the Gunwinds go for $200-300 now because they are 2 years old. Got my wife a Hawaiin for same price. Sizing is different, though. Also, be careful when you change shields, popping plastic makes me nervous.

·
Old enough to know better
177 Posts
castrolr1 said:
so does it still have the reaper on the back..??

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. They don't have the reaper on the back, but I used one of the Gobert reaper decals from Troy Lee and it looks pretty cool. A friend has my digital camera for a few days so I can't do a pic. today.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts