Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Buy Hoodies From Me!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, Just picked it up yesterday. 2009 KX450F with maybe 20 hours on it. I got a screaming deal that i could not pass up! going to start ordering street legal parts soon, but for now a few pictures will hold you guys over untill i get her road worthy.
Let me know what you guys think!

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts

·
Buy Hoodies From Me!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it came with an MSO, but i have researched ways to get around the MSO dilemma and get me a title/plate

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
It can be pretty tough, but hopefully you can do it. I've had a couple, but the only way to do it here is to transfer it between a couple of specific states.

·
Buy Hoodies From Me!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its so nice, couldnt get on it really yeserday when i picked it up because it was about 3 degrees out and just shifting to 2nd (gently) caused the rear tire to break loose so now im jones'n to ride the damn thing

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Perfect time to get used to sliding it around! Just wear lots of padding, that's the great thing about supermotos, crash proof. :D

·
USMC For LIfe
899 Posts
Looks great...I personally have a CR500 converted to supermoto....also you have to become a member @ supermotojunkie!

·
Buy Hoodies From Me!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just became a member the other day. the site has some pretty useful supermoto info

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm so jealous, really want one of these bad boys!

·
My other bike is your sister
7,419 Posts
Gorgeous! Nice looking ride, it will be a blast!

NY is impossible for a bike like that, so I just picked up a 2010 SMR510. I cannot wait to get out on it when the weather breaks!

We need to get a little SuMo ride together

·
Registered
31 Posts
gorgeous!!!!! I'm in the process of building a 92 XR600r into a super moto. I am picking up the frame, swing arm and other bits from powder coat today. Ill start a thread for it here soon too!

·
Buy Hoodies From Me!
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I actually sold this little slut! picked up an Aprilia SM. which i should create a new thread for, to show off and such

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
mriley
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing